Cherry Orange Ltd is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for its employees and minimises its potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and it will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all that it does.We will:
- Continually improve its environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing its environmental policy in light of its current and planned future activities.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
- Communicate its environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of its decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Reduce waste through re-use, recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
- Train, education and inform employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.