IT Support Technician – Part Time15th November 2019
Cherry Orange is a small business and education ICT support and
consultancy company based in the Midlands, our approach to IT support is
proactive and practical.
We are looking for someone to answer support calls from our customer
base via phone, email and automated tickets on our internal systems, the
support provided will be of a technical nature and will require the
candidate to be able to communicate effectively and have a good
technical knowledge to resolve the issue in a timely manner or escalate
to another level to be resolved.
This is an ideal position for someone willing to learn and enhance their IT knowledge.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote or on-site troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Accurately record events and problems and their resolution in logs
Skills and Qualifications
- Good technical knowledge of computer systems & networks
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer related qualifications of all levels considered